1. Noinvention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
2. Thelatest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations withhomework.
3.According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseaseslinked to smoking.
4.Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and thegreat efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from theharmful effects of international tourism.
5. People seem to fail to takeinto account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
6. An increasing number ofpeople are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
7. When it comes to education,the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
8. Many experts point out thatphysical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.
9. Many city residentscomplain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend muchmore time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number ofpassengers.
10. An increasing number ofexperts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction ofcity. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more cityresidents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problemslike crime and prostitution.
11. A proper part-time jobdoes not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them tospend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no playmakes Jack a dull boy.
12. There is no denying thefact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authoritiesshould take strong measures to deal with it.
13. An investigation showsthat female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
14. Any government, which isblind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
15.Nowadays, many studentsalways go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high schoolor college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is notpleasant experience on their first day on campus.
16. It is indisputable thatthere are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to facethe dangers of starvation and exposure.
17. In view of the seriousnessof this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
18. The majority of studentsbelieve that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to developtheir interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in thefuture job markets.
19. Although this view iswildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any ageand at any place.
20. No one can deny the factthat a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
21. People equate success inlife with the ability of operating computer.
22. In fact, we have to admitthe fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
23. We should spare no effortto beautify our environment.
24. People believe thatcomputer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotionopportunities.
25 Before giving my opinion,I think it isimportant to look at the arguments on both sides.
26. Now,it isgenerally accepted that no college or university can educate its students bythe time they graduation.
27. This is amatter of life and death——a matter no country can afford to ignore.
28. For my part,Iagree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
29. Theinformation I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that thisknowledge may be less useful than most people think.
30. In the last decades, advances in medicaltechnology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.